If you Contact Us about selling your record collection, please provide some core information such as:
– Your location in the UK, and your contact phone number.
– What genre/s of music the collection consists of, and a count of how many units.
– Also give a rough idea of the price you are seeking to achieve. This will help us determine whether a deal is possible. (Please don’t quote the “Discogs median value” which seems to have become prevalent recently, it has absolutely no bearing on the value of a collection being purchased in bulk by a dealer. If you do quote an unrealistic price, we simply will not reply to your enquiry.)
– If you have a spread sheet of the titles, send us that info. The more detail, the better. [Artist / Title / Label / Cat Nr / Genre / Condition]
– If you do not have a text list of your records, you can send some pictures of your collection via WhatsApp to 07453 341 562.
It will give us a general idea of what’s there. Make sure your pictures are clear, taken in natural day light, at a good pixel resolution. It’s best to lay them out flat, perhaps 4 by 4, so 16 records per picture, gives us a good idea of what you have.
– The more information you can provide us with about what you have to sell, upon initial contact the better.
You can contact us by phone on:
Dialing from Outside the UK: +44 (0) 7453 341562
Local UK: 07453 341562